Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 in Review

I didn't quite reach my 80 books for the year, but since I set the goal in September, I think I did passably well. So much so that I'm bumping it up to 100 for 2013. Since I only missed 2012's by 8 books, and went long stretches without reading anything this year, I'm optimistic.


Read in 2012

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
What Happened to Goodbye
Touch
Let it Snow
Snowed Over
One Moment
Opal
Unmaking Hunter Kennedy
On the Island
Measuring Up
What a Boy Wants
The Edge of Never
Lola and the Boy Next Door
Anna and the French Kiss
Pushing the Limits
Cursed
Perfect Chemistry
Finale
The Evolution of Mara Dyer
Almost


Not a bad list, all in all. A nice mix of humans, vampires, werewolves, angels, and ghosts.



Now for the superlatives:


The Indigo Spell
Requiem
Inferno
Hysteria
Dare You To
The Summer I Became a Nerd
Boundless
The Rising
The Retribution of Mara Dyer
Styxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment