Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Now that I have my rhythm for reviewing right after I finish a book, and linking it out to various places, I wanted to try and do a few more things outside of straight out reviews. No guarantee that I'll keep up with them every week, but...well, baby steps.

I saw this linked on another blog and it feels like a good fit. Its hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. This is where we can share the books that we've read last week and the books we are planing to read this week!





Busy week for me, reading-wise. I blame this on holiday themed stories and my crack-like addiction to holiday romances.

Read and reviewed:


http://tothekindlecave.blogspot.com/2012/12/review-snowed-over-by-angie-stanton.html
 

Planned for the week to come:

The Sarah Dessen is only listed first because it's a library book and, thus, on a timer. Otherwise I'd be pouncing like a cat on nip for Crimson Frost.


 

2 comments:

Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books said...

You have a few there that I have, Touch for one, I have all of them so far, now just got to get to reading them, lol.
I am a new follower.

Stop on by, if you want
It’s Monday! What are You Reading?

Unknown said...

I've added two from yours onto my TBR. The Erris Coven and Bitter Frost look like they might be straight up my alley :)

I like to change up a lot between humans and paranormals - it helps to keep me from blurring them together (I had Arise and Unearthly mixed up in my head for the longest time.)

Post a Comment