Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. This is where we can share the books that we've read last week and the books we are planing to read this week!

I was originally planning on doing a wrap-up post yesterday, but pulling muscles in your back tends to curtail one's blogging a wee bit. Thanks in no small part to Salonpas patches, I can at least wrap up what I'm reading :) I'll try to wrap up again on Sunday.

This week is, finally:

I say finally because I got this the day it came out. My Grand Plan was to try and hold onto it for a month or two, to keep the wait for Book 5 feel shorter. I failed abysmally. I know it's going to be over too soon and I'm going to wail and rend garments when I have to wait again...but for now, I'm happily living in Gwen's world with her, Logan, Daphne and Carson and OMG Oliver is breaking my heart.

Last week I read (I do love having time off work and nice, empty weekends):




And this was added to the Legion of Doom




As an aside, you can also find links to my updates on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Links are on the right.


Peace out until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment