Sunday, January 27, 2013

Previously in the Kindle Cave


Reviews:
Boundless (uber-squee)
Speechless (squee)
In the Band (squee)

Extraneous:
Previously in the Kindle Cave

Aborted reads:
Some Girls Bite Nothing against this book made it an aborted read - this one went down to my own Derpiness. I was returning my Kindle Library books...and returned this one instead of the one below it. And since I didn't like it enough to pay $13 for it at Amazon, I'm back at the end of the hold queue before I can finish.

Added to TBR:
Isle of Bones (Oh I made dolphin sounds when Tracey announced this one on Twitter....)
daynight (following Sab the Book Eater reading this one via Twitter, I had to add it to my list)
Deadly Little Secret (Found by accident during a library search and pounced.)
Saving June (Leapt onto the list right after I finished Speechless. Because it was that awesome.)

Current and Upcoming:
Everneath
Deadly Little Secret (both of these are upcoming because library books trump all in the rush to finish before they turn into pumpkins...)

And somewhere in there, I managed to get my 1000th page view. Group hug, everyone, and thanks for tuning in. <3

Check back next week. Same Kindletime, same Kindlestation...

0 comments:

Post a Comment